Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jadakiss - The Last Kiss

Top 5 Songs --
Grind Hard
Letter To B.I.G.
What If
By My Side
Smoking Gun

~~Tracklist~~
1. Pain And Torture
2. Can’t Stop Me (Feat. Ayanna Irish)
3. Who’s Real (Feat. Swizz Beatz And OJ Da Juiceman)
4. Grind Hard (Feat. Mary J. Blige)
5. Something Else (Feat. Young Jeezy)
6. One More Step (Feat. Styles P)
7. Stress Ya (Feat. Pharrell)
8. What If (Feat. Nas)
9. Things I’v Been Through
10. I Tried Ft. Avery Storm
11. Rockin’ WIth The Best
12. Smoking Gun (Feat. Jazmine Sullivan)
13. Cartel Gathering (Feat. Ghostface Killah And Raekwon)
14. Come And Get Me (Feat. S.I. And Sheek Louch)
15. By My Side (Feat. Ne-Yo)
16. Letter To B.I.G. Ft. Faith Evans (Bonus)
17. Something Else (Remix) Feat. Young Jeezy, Snype Life, Bully, AP, Boo Rossini And Blood Raw (Bonus)
18. Death Wish ft. Lil Wayne (Bonus)

No comments:

Post a Comment