Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Results of "Best of 09"

Well it's that time. Poll is closed, and votes are in.
I will give the results along with what I believe should of won.

Best Album:
1st - KiD CuDi - Man On The Moon: The End of Day
2nd - Jay-Z - Blue Print 3
3rd - Wale - Attention Deficit

I completely agree, CuDi's was by far my favorite this year, but I would say other albums were just as good maybe even better than BP3 and Attention Deficit.

Best RnB Artist -
1st - Trey Songz
2nd - Jay Sean
3rd - Rihanna & Ne-Yo

Trey Songz is for sure my favorite.

Best Hip Hop/Rap Artist -
1st - Drake
2nd - Lil Wayne
3rd - Jay-Z

Agreed on Drake, but Wayne didn't do much in '09. Jay-Z could be disputable. I thought Eminem, Kanye West, & CuDi could of found a space in the top 3.

Best New Artist -
1st - KiD CuDi
2nd - Drake
3rd - Jason Derulo

How Drake didn't win this because you guys voted him in Best Hip Hop Artist confuses me. Ah well, I agree 100% with this one.

Best Song -
1st - Forever - Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem
2nd - Best I Ever Had - Drake
3rd - Successful - Drake

I have no opinion for this one. So many good songs on that poll, but according to my iTunes, Watcha Say - Jason Derulo is the most played song.

Best Mixtape -
1st - So Far Gone - Drake
2nd - No Ceilings - Lil Wayne
3rd - Dat Kid From Cleveland & A Kid Named Cudi - KiD CuDi

Now, So Far Gone, top spot for sure. No Ceilings? That was not what I was expecting from Weezy. B.o.B & Mike Posners mixtape were ten times better.

Who Do You Want To Hear in 2010 -
1st - Drake
2nd - Lupe Fiasco
3rd - KiD CuDi

Everyone is waitin' for that debut album from Drake, but, as you may know or may not know, Lupe is my favorite so I'm anticipating a big year from him. Other mentions are B.o.B & Kanye West(without the 808's)

Better Group - G.O.O.D. Music

Seems like the voters agreed with my "rant." Can't beat that lineup vs any group.

No comments:

Post a Comment